FCCLA Diana Howard - Family & Consumer Sciences
Walnut Ridge Chapter
The newly elected officers for 2020- 2021 are: President-Hannah Ponder/VP of Programs-Livvie Howard/VP of Public Relations-Sydney Robinson/VP of Parlimentary Law-Lili Luster/VP of Membership-Karlee Brewer and VP of Community Service- Madison Jones. Serving as class representatives are: Leah Malewski, Senior Class;
Hannah Berry,Junior Class; Danielle Wilson, Sophmore Class; Summer Wilson, Freshmen Class. This board is in charge of the 2020-2021 FCCLA Activities.
What is FCCLA?
To promote personal growth and leadership development through family and consumer sciences education. Focusing on the multiple roles of family member, wage earner, and community leader, members develop skills for life through character development, creative and critical thinking, interpersonal communication, practical knowledge and vocational preparation.
- To provide opportunities for personal development and preparation for adult life.
- To strengthen the function of the family as a basic unit of society.
- To encourage democracy through cooperation in the home and family.
- To encourage individual and group involvement in helping achieve global cooperation and harmony.
- To promote greater understanding between youth and adults.
- To provide opportunities for making decisions and assuming responsibilities.
- To prepare for the multiple roles of men and women in today’s society.
- To promote Family And Consumer Sciences, Family And Consumer Science careers, and related occupations.
Be sure to check out our National Website: www.fcclainc.org WR follows their rules & regulations.